Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I served the King of England

I recently saw this movie 'I served the King of England'. It's a Czech movie directed by Jiří Menzel based on the Novel by Bohumil Hrabal wich tells the story of a little man called Dítě. He's working as a waiter but has the ambition to become a millionaire. It's such a funny movie with some beautiful scenes in it. I actually did a shoot inspired by a scene from this movie. I will post the shoot later. If you can find this movie somewhere you should definitely go and watch it!





3 comments:

  1. hmm...sounds interesting! i'll definitely see if i can get my hands on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks really interesting, i shall add this to my movies-to-watch list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i got that book as a present when I was in prague - haven't read it yet though.. and: there's so much in this last picture that make me think..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails