Saturday, October 3, 2009

Getting started..

Welcome to SoBinique! My first message on my first blog! I'm quite excited! I've been wanting to start this blog for a while but I didn't really know how to start my first message. So I kept on postponing it, like I do with so many other things in my life. But today I decided it's gonna change, and starting this blog is my first step!
A little introduction: I'm a 24 year old freelance stylist and photographer based in Holland. Next to fashion and photography I also love to be creative in lots of other ways like drawing, sewing, making collage books, and so on. I'm not much of a writer, so don't expect long messages here, I prefer to express myself with images.
This blog is gonna be about all the things I love and the things that inspire me, about my work and my everyday life. I hope you will enjoy it!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails