Saturday, July 24, 2010

Portobello Road

We visited Notthing Hill on a monday morning when it was still really quiet. The sun was shining and we were planning to get a cupcake at The Hummingbird Bakery. Just a perfect day.. I fell in love with these lovely houses on Portobello road. Why doesn't everyone paint their house in a pretty pastel? The world would look so much happier!
By the way, this is the first time I show a picture with me on it on my blog! I'm wearing the dress I bought at Topshop :).

9 comments:

  1. i love the gorgeous pastels! beautiful photos.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this street too! Doesn't seem real, it's so lovely!

    And you are mighty pretty too, my dear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos, the color of those house are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to live in a pretty house like that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love portobello Road...before I read your post my eyes were already drawn to the dress..love the dress, suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics, the pink door is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails