Thursday, July 1, 2010

Unicorn dream

I know I haven't been posting much lately, I've been really busy and I must say I didn't have much inspiration as well.. I took a little break and a few weeks ago I went to Barcelona and last weekend I spend some time in London. It was all amazing and I've got lots of inspiration again! I will show you all the pictures I made later.
First something about the new magazine Unicorn/Dream. It's a new online magazine about dreams, life, photography, handmade crafts and a bit of vintage and fashion. Sounds perfect to me! You can find some pictures of my livingroom and a little interview with me in there. Just go and check out this pretty magazine!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I saw your feature in the magazine a few days ago and I loved it. You have the most beautiful home (but you already know that!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the magazine!! You have a beautifull, peacefull home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i fell in love with your place first time you posted the pics on your blog! yay for the appearance on the magazine, would love to see more of your places :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you're back! and i'm very happy for you re the unicorn dream feature; your apartment is so beautiful - the perfect summer dream... did you do the photography yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous. Congratulations on the feature!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails