Saturday, November 6, 2010

Reflections of Paris

I love just walking around in Paris, getting inspiration from all the beautiful window-displays and taking pictures of them. This doesn't always work out the way I plan but that can actually give some great unexpected surprises. I meant to take these pictures for the things behind the windows but the reflections on the glass show the lovely buildings of my favourite city and I actually think this makes the pictures more interesting..
I hope you're all enjoying your weekend! :)


4 comments:

  1. Great atmosphere in your photos and of course one of the loveliest cities!! Have a nice day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the 3rd picture. nice surprise!

    - à bientôt, Min.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, this makes the pictures more interesting. It gives them some mystery, like little sneak-peeks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails